Capture the start of a new begin, its part of the enjoyment of being pregnant. Our maternity session can include your partner and older siblings of your precious bundle.
IDEAS ON WHAT TO WEAR….
- Colors – we prefer solid colors: white, black, brown, gray.
- Fabrics – look for thin clingy, not necessarily tight, fabrics with a little stretch.
- Pants – jeans (any color), black pants (yoga pants work well). It doesn’t matter if you’re wearing maternity jeans with a big, stretchy band, still works.
- Dresses – these can be incredibly sophisticated and sexy, but choose carefully. Look for dresses that cling to your shape, not the loose, comfortable style.
- Tops – big, white, button-down, slightly rumpled men’s shirt. Any shirt or cardigan that opens down the front works well.
- Sleeves – Long sleeved shirts tend to be the most flattering, but sleeveless and spaghetti straps also work.
- Necklines – select v-necks, squarenecks, turtlenecks or deep scoop necks.
- Tanks or camisoles – anything clingy, fitted or stretchy in solid colours.
- Jewelry & watches – in general, avoid them (unless there’s a really good story behind the piece). The BIG exception is wedding and engagement rings! Classic, small and tasteful pieces like pearl or diamond studs make sense and are totally appropriate.
- Special & unique – We have an arrangement of luxurious fabrics and lace that can be used for your session, and we now have a new range of maternity gowns to make your photos more glamourous.
- Under garments – We highly recommend a strapless bra, black, white or coloured or if those monsters have grown oversized, a nice bra with straps works. Avoid maternity bras as they aren’t the most flattering for photos. Cute little black, white or coloured panties to make you feel extra special.
- Partner clothing – we prefer solid colors: white, black, brown, gray. Jeans or black pants. No shorts. No prints!
Contact us to make your booking. If your interested in our baby plans ( a series of multiple sessions through the first year of your childs life, at a reduced price) click here.